Friday, August 10, 2007

Darren is home from his mission in Goinia Brazil















My Brother Darren came home from his mission this morning and we are so happy to have him home. Here are some pictures that were taken at the airport. This is the 1st time Brooklyn and Darren have seen eachother and she loved her Uncle Darren so much. Mariyah wasn't quite 2 before Darren left and when she saw him she ran away from him. Once we got to my parents house she started to warm up to him and I love the picture of the girls and their Uncle Darren. Our family is so grateful that he served a mission and he was an amazing missionary. We are going to have a Welcome home party at my parents Saturday night so I am sure there will be more pictures to come:)

2 comments:

Carol said...

that's very exciting!! your girls look cute with darren and he looks really happy to be home and playing with them - not so freaked out like one of my brother-in-laws did who will remain nameless :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I LOVED all these pictures! They are all so cute! Your girls are getting so big! Congrats to you and your family! That is so fun you can all be together!!!!