Friday, January 30, 2009

GO CARDINALS!
As most of you know the Arizona Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl!!! We are so excited to watch the game on Sunday...GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!! Mariyah came home from school today and right away she took the picture that she colored at school today out of her back pack and it was of the Cardinals Mascot. She got tape and stuck it on the front door. It cracks me up because she is so excited for Sunday and I love how the cardinal has a blue arm. In fact I am surprised he's not all blue since it's Mariyah's favorite color.

5 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

That is so cute! My dad is way into the superbowl this year. He never has been...must be an arizona thing.

Brenda said...

Go CARDINALS! It's going to be a great game!=)

Robyn said...

I'm sorry that you guys feel like you have to root for the Cardinals because you live in AZ. It's ok...you can like the Steelers. I won't tell anyone. ;)

hatch family said...

Hey Famous - I love reading your blog! It is so cute and so are your girls. It is so fun to hear about all the fun things you guys are doing. Jimmy is all pumped about the super bowl too but that is because he has been a diehard Stellers fan since he was little! Love ya!

hatch family said...

woops! I meant to type he's been a Steelers fan since he was little. As you can tell I really know my football - yeah right!