Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a wonderful day. We have church at 9am but when I woke up Joshua had made breakfast and the girls were up and ready to give me my breakfast and gifts. They were still quite tired but happy to be up because they knew it was Mother's Day. I enjoyed getting an individual picture of my 3 kids and it was a great Mother's Day. My sister Lindsey and Sara surprised my mom by going to her R.S at 3 and it was neat to be at church with my mom and sisters. Mother's day was a beautiful day and I am so thankful to be a mom to 3 adorable children. I feel very blessed to have the opportunity of raising and being a mother.



Joshua and the girls were very thoughtful:). I have been wanting a huge hard drive to hold all my pictures and they gave me the sweetest book. Joshua read the story and asked them questions and it recorded their voices and it's such a sweet book.











My sister's and I with our MOM:)
The girls with mom and my brother Spencer and Andrew.

No comments: