Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was wonderful. My kids were so funny because they told Joshua that I really wanted laser tag for Mother's Day:). I woke up and they had made me breakfast and then when I opened up my gifts I got a laser tag set. They were so excited because they wanted it and we have had a great time using them:). I love all the beautiful flowers I got. The girls and Joshua each chose different flowers for me and I loved how they made my house smell so good. I was so happy because I got a beautiful Mother's day necklace that I love and I love being a Mother.

My kids crack me up! I said let's take some pictures and instead they had fun playing:)

Mariyah still wanted to do cart wheels lol.
Yay finally got my picture with my kids:).
My mom with my sister Lindsey and brother Preston and Andrew:).



I love my Mom so much. She is such a blessing in my life and an AMAZING grandma:)
My sister Sara is awesome! I woke up and she made these cute signs for me.
What a fun and sweet SURPRISE:) Thanks so much sis.
Mariyah made me this fun artwork on my envelope....
Inside was a beautiful poem with a butterfly made out of her hands. I love you 
Mariyah and these gifts are so Special as a mom.
When we went to church and I taught Sunday School the kids had drawn this on the board. 
So sweet and thoughtful.

I love how these smell and Joshua chose these for me:)

Mariyah chose the colorful one's and Brookie picked out the roses:).

1 comment:

Carol said...

looks like you had a great mothers day! sorry i am a little behind on your blog - for some reason it doesnt pull up right on my ipad so i always forget to check it on the computer :)