Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beauty and Nail Time!!!!
So we bought Mariyah this little vanity set and it came with press on nails (I remember wearing these...do you?) and Ry LOVED putting them on her nails. Now she wants me to buy more since Brooklyn decided that she was going to chew on a few of the nails:). Mariyah also loves to color and draw pictures and as you can see she decided that it would be a little more fun to color herself. Oh the cute things children do to make our days so much more fun:)




7 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Little girls are so cute!

mickelsenfamily said...

How fun! I do remember putting them on once and then decided that nails in general weren't for me. Ever since I have always kept my nails real short. If we ever have a girl I am sure I'll buy some just for fun.

THK ~ Jonathan and Jill said...

Press on nails were the best! I did not use them much but they were fun when I got them. Your girls are just too cute!

Ashley Dent said...

Of course she did! HA! Kids will always find a way to make our day that much easier right?! Gotta love em though! Girls are seriously so fun; I can't wait until Kodi can wear those fake nails....right now it's just eating chalk! Ahhh...what can you do?

Lanae said...

what a fun mommy you are! her face is priceless

Connie said...

You've been TAGGED! See my blog for details! :D

Carol said...

man she sure is a girly girl i love it!! and with a great mom too who bought her fake nails, let me tell you my fake nail expierence. in 2nd grade i wanted fake nails so i glued with regular old elmer's glue, pistacio nut shells to my fingers - wow, talk about your white trash and in case you were wondering they didnt stay on at all.