Sunday, May 25, 2008

I might be crazy....but this is bizzare!!!
So a few weeks ago we went to the zoo(as posted below) and we lost Brooklyn's pink shoe. Of course I was sad, but I was like oh well I guess we will just have to buy her a new pair. Then the other day my friend and I went to the zoo and I thought I would ask the lost and found if they found her pink shoe.
I had to describe her shoe...so I told the lady that it was pink, a SIZE 6 (this is where it gets bizzarre) and velcro on the top with a strap. She comes back with a size 6 shoe, velcro on the top with a strap and it was Brooklyn's sandal. I was like YEAH since I haven't bought her a new pair yet. The only thing that was bizzare is that the pink sandal had faded, but I just thought it was because it had sat in the sun for a few weeks until someone turned the sandal in. To make a long story short I get home and Brooklyn is seriously excited that she has her shoes back and then it happened....they both fit the same foot....yeah thats right the shoe that I was given wasn't her shoe, someone else had lost the same shoe, same size...I mean really what are the fippin chances of that. Even the same color(although not really since I did think the sun changed the color. I mean the same size!!!! Come on and very crazy. Now I feel like I need to go to the zoo and take it back. Then again maybe that mom was looking for her daughters shoe and they gave her mine:) I may never know...ahhh

10 comments:

Lauren said...

that is seriously too funny! Glad you blogged it made me laugh!

Lachelle, Rob & Eliza said...

That's hilarious. I'll have to tell you my missing shoe story from Target last week!

Lopez-kids said...

Ha ha! Well, it is a cute shoe so I can see how it would be so popular! ;-)

Jill said...

Bizzarre!!! Love the story - sounds like someone else may be just as perplexed as you :)

Ballard said...

amy if u look at the picture where josh is holding brooklyn.. they both are faded.. humm i would checked that before you took the shoe..hehe have a good day..

The Welker Family said...

That is so funny. Dani has those same shoes but in a size 5. That just cracks me up that Brooklyn has bigger feet than Dani. She is going to be a tall girl like her mommy :)

Christina MC said...

That's so funny. Somewhere out there another mom may have blogged the same story.

Emilee said...

That was hilarious! I don't think the shoes would turn a darker color if they fade.

carol said...

that's hilarious!! i cant believe that. seriously, what are the chances of that happening.

Leah & Mike said...

That's totally funny. What are the chances.