Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oregano Spice
What spice are you....now don't think I mean the spice girls:)
I got this from my friend's blog and thought it was pretty sweet. Click on the link "what spice are you" and they will ask you 5 questions. I answered the questions and they matched me up with being oregano and I think it suites me...I like how is says I love to party for those of you who know me know that I love to party:) and love my friends too.




You Are Oregano



You have a charming, funny, witty, and smart personality.

You love to party - and people love to party with you.

You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.

2 comments:

THK ~ Jonathan and Jill said...

I think it is perfect for you! It was a fun thing to try - and to be honest, the first time I did it I came out as "black pepper" and it had some line about me being the life of a party. I don't know how it figured that so I redid the quiz and ended up as Basil . . . a better fit I think :)

Alicia said...

Haha. I am cilantro and it didn't really describe me. (well, at least I hope not! haha)