Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Historic Moment...
Ok so I didn't think I would be so into Obama coming to AZ since I didn't vote for him but then I came to the reality that he is the President of the United States so why not enjoy it since he's in Mesa Arizona. My brother Spencer, Brooklyn, Mariyah and me had such a fun time this morning. We saw the Secret Service agents, tons of cops, people all over the place, and the best part was seeing the motor cade of cars and Obama in the vehicle. They had such tight security and they had the helicopter fly over first to make sure everything was clear and then about 10 min later the motor cade drove by. So here are a few of the pics:). I think it was so neat since he spoke at Dobson High where I graduated from and it was a great experience for Mariyah since she is old enough to understand and learn about Presidents.


Hmmm I wonder which car Obama is in?




This picture is amazing because if you look closely you can see the secret service agent in the back of the car just in case anyone gets out of hand.



5 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

As much as I don't care for Obama it's still pretty cool the president was there. By the way...I'm jeleous of your weather!

Kimberly said...

Awesome! I love Obama and I did Vote for him!!!

Lopez-kids said...

Did you spit on him as he drove by?! ha ha! Just kidding!

Lopez-kids said...

PS - I suck cause I never sent you the e-mail about girls night tomorrow. Call you tonight when I am off work. :-)

Carol said...

oh man i totally didn't think about going down there and watching him come to dobson. man, i wish i would have done that...taken emma down there to watch. freak ames...why didnt you say something to me?! sheesh.

i am glad you got to do that - what fun pictures.

ps - want to know something interesting...my mom just to work for the secret service - true story.