Friday, February 6, 2009

Phoenix Children's Museum!
Ok so the Phoenix Museum was so much fun. We went with Kim Anselmo and her girls. The girls had so much fun playing together and the museum is 3 stories so their was lots to do. They had a craft area, painting, making bracelets, fun toys, bikes, and the cutiest was the amazing car washer. The girls would ride their bikes through the "play Car wash" and it really looked real. They had race cars and an ice cream area. Overall it was an amazing experience.
At home sometimes I let Brooklyn use scissors to cut paper( WITH EXTREME ADULT SUPERVISION) and at the Museum she got a hold of scissors and cut her shirt! I was like oh no she just cut her shirt because at home she ONLY cuts paper but for some reason she decided to cut her shirt...extra special times with kids:).

















5 comments:

Alicia said...

You always take your kids such fun places! Oh, and I tagged you on my blog :)

Brenda said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I will have to check it out and take my boys.

Ballard said...

where do you find all these fun places amy? i love looking at your blog just find out where you take girls next.. they are soo growing up so quick.. i still remember when you brough ry from the hospital.. geeze time flys.

Christina MC said...

Brooklyn cutting her shirt...the exact reason E doesn't ever!! get to hold scissors. Cute pic though.

the Painters said...

Wow that looks like fun! I love your website too Amy. Those bammies look fun to make and if only I could have a reason to buy some.......some day, alas, some day.....