Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mariyah is 6 today!!!

Do we really have a 6 year old? Today is Mariyah's Golden Birthday because she's 6 on the 6th:). I love you Mariyah and I am so grateful that you are my daughter. You are just like me in a lot a ways and as hard as it is to have a daughter who loves to talk as much as her mom I am thankful that you love to talk. I am thankful for your amazing personality and your love for life. You are a great friend to everyone and you are really smart and very artistic.
I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Christina MC said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!

Carol said...

great picture of her! and i love her outfit!

ps - how in the crap do you remember all of your friends birthdays, plus their kids birthdays and their wedding anniversaries!! you are seriously so good and i am sorry i suck at that stuff!