Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mariyah sleeping?
First off I wanted to say thank you to each of you who called our family, stopped by and all the prayers for Joshua. He is doing much better and his face is healing from the fall.
Ok so as you know I can seriously sleep anywhere and can sleep like a log(as Melissa puts it). I thought once Ry went to school she would totally be tired and possibly relax or take a nap....ya right. Well yesterday I went into her room and was like Mariyah what are you looking at on the floor. When she didn't respond I realized that she fell asleep. I mean this is a miracle because no joke that Mariyah can go and go like the energizer bunny and never stop until she goes to bed late and wakes up early. Anyhow it made me laugh the way she fell asleep on the recliner. Plus if you look closely you can see how far she bent her wrist back to support her head. I moved her hand from supporting her head because I felt bad and then she still kept on sleeping.


2 comments:

Carol said...

That is to funny. i cant believe she can sleep with her wrist like that...that is crazy.

Bronwyn James said...

Man, scary about Joshua! I can't imagine the panic I would feel in that situation. I'm SO glad everything worked out ok!! Cutie pics of Maryiah!