Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Shower

My AMAZING friends threw me the best baby boy shower. They spent lots of time organizing the shower and making sure that the shower was a success:) My friend took great pictures and I just got them from her so here goes my baby shower post while I am in the hospital.

Lachelle, Christina, Emily L. and Emily H. threw me the BEST shower. We had it at the Villa Fiesta Clubhouse and I loved all the decorations and the food was so good! Lots of great friends and family were there and I truly felt loved by how sweet everyone was to our family.


Love this onesie saying. Daddy's happy I'm a BOY


Cute Ry and Mommy

Love the amazing decorations for my baby shower:)


Emily, Carol and I:)

Take home candy for friends

Love these adorable babies my friend Emily madeAlign Center



Sister in law Valeria & I

My friends Christina & Lachelle threw me my baby shower.
Love ya girls and thank you for EVERYTHING

My cute girls Mariyah & Brookie

Amazing Family: My sister Lindsey, my mom and my sister Sara

Friends from when I was 12. Suzi and Helen and I all pregnant and
due within a few weeks of eachother

How cute is Build a Bear Nash

My mom & sister Lindsey made Suns Bear Nash for baby Andrew

Brookie loved playing in the tissue paper

Emily your amazing making these cute babies!

Playing games


Yummy Cupcakes

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so sad I missed it and wasn't able to come. Oh well, at least I got to see you and the hospital and meet baby Andrew! BTW, I love the babies (presents) in these photos. What a creative, clever idea! :)

The Mursets said...

I have never seen diaper babies before- they are awesome! So is he here?!? Let's see some pics!

Carol said...

oh the suns bear - what a great idea - duh - i totally should have gotten you suns clothes. dang. good call by your mom and sister!!

The Welker Family said...

I'm so sad that I missed this! I have been completely submerged in this house fixing and moving. I am totally going to come and see you when I come down to catch my flight. I'm dying to see that baby boy!!!

Amber Omer said...

Looks like a great shower! Wish I lived closer so I could come too! Sounds like you have some great friends up there!