Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ingrid came to visit

As most of you know I served a mission in Detroit Michigan. The last 3 months of my mission I trained a missionary by the name of Ingrid Olsen. We were called the Olsen twins on the mission and it was so fun having a "twin". She used to have really long curly hair so we did look a little similar. She is from Canada and she came this past week to come and visit our family. It was so wonderful and fun seeing her and having her meet the girls and Andrew. The last time I saw her was when Mariyah was 9 months old. We laughed and had a great time getting together. She was so sweet to the girls and it was so fun seeing her:).


The Olsen "Twins"

Ingrid was so sweet to have a tea party with the girls and my nephew


Ingrid with baby Andrew


No comments: